Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Earth to Alyssa

I feel like I don't exist sometimes.  Last night as Haig and I cuddled I told him that after this amazing Christmas break that we have spent together, I feel as though I am the carriage in Cinderella turning into back into a Pumpkin.  My life is going back to work work and more work.  But all this work does mean money money money!  I am very happy to be finally getting out of debt and on my way to saving money.  I am starting to look into some schools for the fall as well.  Today will be the same as most days for the next couple of months... Working and then coming home to my family, to relaxation and One Tree Hill.  Oh and also my amazing boyfriend calling me soon!
Although life has been down in the dumps some days, I have too many wonderful things in my life to be happy about.  So, even though today will be the same for most of the days to come in these next couple of weeks, Today is the start of me trying to stay positive.  Without positivity, nothing changes.

"Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly."


Earth to Alyssa ; Be more Positive!
Happy Tuesday
XO, Lyssa

No comments: